Listed here are the latest questions submitted from class members. As these accumulate, we will have a Question meeting from time to time and those answered will be removed from this list.
- Regarding the Ethiopian eunuch (Acts 8:26-39):
– Who was he, a Gentile or Jew?
– Why was he in Jerusalem with an Isaiah scroll?
– Did his baptism occur before Cornelius?
– Did he receive the holy spirit?
- Regarding the parables of the talents and pounds, Matt. 25:14– and Luke 19:12–, what are the differences and unique lessons?
- 2Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
On the day star, is there a difference between the “day star arising in our hearts” and the “day dawn”?
Is the first a reference to the dawning of the church’s morning, or to the completion of the church?
Is the second a reference to 1874, the entire Parousia, the glorious reign (Sun of Righteousness fully risen?).
- Joel 2:25, 27 What is the connection between the Lord’s Great Army and the restoration of Israel?
Please use the space below to leave your QUESTION where it says “Leave a Reply”.